Sunday 18 November 2012

Inspiration. Skirt and jumper.

How come it's Sunday already? I'm just experiencing a typical Sunday - a bit of make up shopping (I'm thinking about doing a beauty post soon...), some new lingerie (this it's the most crucial part of every outfit even though you can't see it), coffee and a croissant, maybe a good film in good company. Topped up with some me time and good music. How could I forget... A typical Sunday consists of blogging of course! Today I wanted to share with you some looks that I really like. What they have in common is the fact that they consist of skirts and jumpers. It's a bit out of my comfort zone still but I guess this is why I'm doing a research and have to start shopping for it! How do you like them? My favourite bloggers who rock this style are Stylescrapbook, Garypepper, Hedvig, AfterDRK and theManrepeller. Oh girls, you look amazing! There's a shortage of bright jumpers and statement skirts in my wardrobe! The one thing I love about this type of outfit is the variety of shoes one can wear with it. It can be boots, heels, trainers - absolutely anything and still looks chic! Don't you think? 









Photos stolen form the Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment