Thursday 8 November 2012

Inspiration. Baroque.

I couldn't help myself but comment on one of the latest trends this season - Baroque. It seems to be everywhere! And, clearly, I'm going to give it a thumbs up. How can you not like it? It's soooo feminine, sophisticated, outstanding and, definitely, makes a statement. Amongst high street it is Topshop that does some great trousers and dresses with a baroque finish. As far as designers are concerned, I'm going to say three words - Dolce & Gabbana. This duet just rocks that style, especially with the Italian looking, outstandingly beautiful women they hire to shoot ads. It actually seems that they have invented baroque! Here are some photos that I find inspiring in my search for a baroque accent to soon appear on the blog, hopefully. One may say that following trends is dull, but I think it can be so much fun doing that and pairing them up with my own statement pieces that do not fall into any current trend at all! Remember - the more gold, black, red, contrasty, overwhelming, the better. That's what baroque is all about!








Photos stolen from the Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment