Monday 12 November 2012

One day in London.

A simple recipe for a great day? Take your best friend exploring to a near-by city/town and make a film. Last Saturday Alicja and I went to the Portobello Road Market and ice skating in London. It was gloomy, it was cold but it didn't manage to wipe the smiles off our faces. Below you can see a little video I made with my camera. It's a great alternative to taking photos, which many people (unlike me) tend not to go back to. A short video is easy to make and can be easily shared with your friends and family. So why not give it a go? As far as my outfit is concerned, you can see it for probably just a fracture of a second but it consisted of a leopard print coat, a denim jacket and black jeans topped up with big black wooly hat- perfect for a cold day out! I hope you'll like the video. There is another exciting one coming to the blog soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment